Skip to main content


Current Status: We are now accepting enrollment applications for the 2019-2020 school year!

Enroll Now

Questions about enrolling? Call 626-317-0112 Ext. 7095 to speak with an Enrollment Specialist.

How to Enroll


To create an account: Click the enrollment portal button above. Enter your email address in the box under "Create Account" and click START.


Once you have accessed your application on REG-Online, complete steps 2-5 by entering the student’s information, signing and uploading necessary documents, and saving the parent/guardian’s information.

A team member will review your application for completion and accuracy. If any document or signature requires your attention, we may ask you to revise the application and submit it once again.

Required Enrollment Documents

  • Your child's age verification document. The easiest choices are a birth certificate, passport, certificate of live birth or other valid evidence of birth date. If you have an extenuating circumstance and need additional information, please email
  • Proof of Residency (POR). This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. The best document to upload is a current utility bill dated within the last 60 days. For example: a gas, water, electric or cable bill. You can also use your most current property tax bill, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, or lease agreement. Please make sure that the name, date and address are visible on the document you provide.
  • If you have one of the extenuating circumstances below, please fill out the corresponding form:
  • Your child's immunization record. This is the record that your doctor’s office fills in and stamps each time your child is given a shot. Please make sure your child’s name and birth date are visible on the uploaded document.
  • Copy of your student’s IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable. If your student has an exit IEP, please provide a copy of that as well.
  • Transcripts: Unofficial or Official. A transcript is required for high school students in grades 10-12, as well as 9th grade transfer students. If your student is an incoming 9th grader you are welcome to submit a copy of their 8th grade report card.

Enrollment FAQ

What documents are needed to enroll?

All students are required to have the following documents:

  • Birth certificate, passport, certificate of live birth or other valid evidence of birth date
  • Immunization record.
  • Proof of Residency. This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. Some examples of acceptable proof of residency include: utility bill dated within 60 days, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, signed rental agreement.
  • IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable
  • High School Transcripts: Unofficial or Official (10th-12th and 9th grade transfer students only)

How do I know my student has been enrolled?

You will receive a successful enrollment email sent to you once your enrollment is processed.

What happens after I apply?

Within 5 business days, an Enrollment Specialist will email you once the application has been processed or if updates are required.

My student was enrolled! How do I get my student’s records from the previous school?

Once your student is enrolled, our Records Department will request your student’s cumulative file from the previous school.

What devices / browsers should I use to complete the enrollment application?

We recommend using a Windows or Mac computer to complete your application. Our application is not supported by mobile browsers at this time - iPhone / iPad / Android devices cannot be used.

Please use one of the following browsers to complete your application: Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.